Friday, January 21, 2022
To: Marissa CUSD #40 Community
Re: Vaccine Clinic Registration Information
Dates: Friday, February 4th (1st Dose or Booster), and Friday, February 25th (2nd Dose or Booster)
Times: From 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
I. On-Line Registration Information:
1) Marissa Elementary Link: MyChart - Schedule an Appointment (pchosted.com)
2) Marissa Jr. Sr. High School Link: MyChart - Schedule an Appointment (pchosted.com)
*Click on the LINK above for the location of your choice. You will see times of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 PM- these are drop-down menus, allowing you to choose a time at each of the 15-minute intervals.
A) Select a Time.
B) Select Continue.
C) Log in to your MyChart Account OR Continue As A Guest.
D) Complete the information for the patient (self or child) to be vaccinated.
E) For INSURANCE: *There will be no charge to the patient for the services, so select the "I UNDERSTAND" button, and then select the "Schedule It!" button.
II. Traditional Registration Form Completion:
1) Click on to Open the Attached Registration form.
2) Print the document and Fill in the information for EACH HOUSEHOLD MEMBER you are
providing registration to receive the vaccine.
3) Return the document(s) to the school where you are wishing to receive the vaccine by
no later than Friday, January 28.
4) You will receive confirmation during the week of the Clinic.
III. Use of QR-Reader Registration from Flyer
1) Access the FLYER (below) for the Location of Your Choice- Elementary or Jr. Sr. High School
2) From your mobile phone, open your "Q-Reader" scanner app.
3) Hover it above the black and white "SCAN ME" box on the flyer of the school you wish to have
your vaccine (*Note: Locations: Marissa Elementary or Marissa Jr. Sr. High, bottom right)
4) Follow the same steps listed in 'I. On-Line Registration' above while doing so from your phone.
5) Complete a separate registration for each vaccine-intended member of your household.
Please direct your questions to the district office: 618-295-2313, or via email: email@example.com
Jeff Strieker, Superintendent